zBoost ZB645SL-CM Dual Band Cell Phone Signal Booster with Ceiling Mount Antenna, up to 7,500 sq. ft.
Free Shipping Included! zBoost ZB645SL-CM Dual Band Cell Phone Signal Booster with Ceiling Mount Antenna, up to 7,500 sq. ft. by zBoost at DJ Luu. MPN: ZB645SL-CM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. zBoost SOHO Premium ZB645SL-CM Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit: base, indoor & external antenna, power supply, RG-6 cables (15ft  & 35ft)
zBoost SOHO Premium ZB645SL-CM Cell Phone Signal Booster
Say goodbye to dropped and missed calls in your home or office!
zBoost offers the new zBoost SOHO Premium as the solution to your missed and dropped calls inside your larger home or office space. The zBoost SOHO Premium boosts voice and text coverage for all major North American and Canadian carriers. The zBoost SOHO Premium captures the marginal-to-reliable cellular signal you have outdoors and rebroadcasts it indoors, up to 7,500 square feet, so you can enjoy clearer, faster and more reliable service without interruption. The directional External Antenna receives and amplifies signals from a specific tower for optimal gain.
Enjoy clearer, faster and more reliable service without interruption
If you find that you must be near a window or outside to get adequate cell phone reception, then a zBoost cell phone booster is the solution. There are a number of reasons why you may be experiencing poor reception. The most common reasons are:  Distance from the cell phone tower  Obstructions caused by terrain, trees, buildings  Energy efficient windows and other construction materials
The zBoost ZB645SL SOHO Premium system includes everything you need
 Step-by-step instructions  External Antenna  RG-6 coax cables: two 15 foot, one 35 foot cables and a flat window-entry cable  Base unit: amplifies the signal and provides oscillation detection/correction which protects the carrier network  Indoor Antenna: Ceiling-mounted omni-directional antenna
DIY Setup in 4 steps!
 Mount the External Antenna outdoors or in the attic. Take special care in aiming the antenna in the direction of best signal for your wireless service provider. See the User Manual for antenna aiming Instructions.  Mount the Indoor Antenna to a ceiling in the middle of the area where increased coverage is needed. Connect the Indoor Antenna to the Base Unit using the supplied 15 foot RG-6 cable.  Connect the two provided RG-6 coax cables (35 feet & 15 feet) using the provided window-entry cable. Use the attached cables to connect the Base Unit and External Antenna through a window, positioning the window-entry cable at the window closing.  Connect the power supply to the zBoost Base Unit and plug into a power outlet and you are done!
- Extends cellular coverage for single or multiple users in larger homes or offices providing up to 7,500 square feet of coverage
- Extends battery life by using less power due to increased signal strength
- Dual-band 800/1900 MHz device works with all major U.S. and Canadian cellular carriers including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon
- High gain external directional signal antenna for increased performance
- High gain internal wall-mount antenna for maximum coverage
- Intelligent LED indicator on the base unit helps confirm proper functioning
- Frequency: 1850 to 1990 MHz | 824 to 894 MHz
- Gain: 77 dB | 70 dB
- Networks: CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA, 3G
- Power consumption: 3W standby; 7W Max signal; 2.0A Max
- System Certifications: FCC Parts 15 & 20; Industry Canada
- Wall Supply Input; Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 5.0VDC
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
Legal Disclaimer: This is a consumer Device. Before use, you must register this device with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and 90 additional carriers have already given consent for all consumers to use this device. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You must operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You must cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
zBoost SOHO: coverage up to 2,500 sq. ft.
zBoost SOHO Xtreme: coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft.
zBoost TRIO SOHO for AT&T OR Verizon 4G LTE: coverage up to 2,500 sq. ft.
ZB575-A or ZB575-V
zBoost TRIO SOHO Xtreme for AT&T OR Verizon 4G LTE: coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft.
ZB575X-A or ZB575X-V
zBoost Premium: coverage up to 7,500 sq. ft.
Supports multiple users
Boosts voice and text signal for all cell phones on all major carrier networks
Boosts 4G LTE (carrier specific)
Outdoor signal: strong (2+ bars)
Outdoor signal: weak (1 bar)
Features & Highlights
- High-performance dual-band signal booster
- Coverage up to 7,500 sq ft (up to 77dB gain)
- External directional antenna for increased system performance
- Indoor dome ceiling-mount antenna provides omnidirectional coverage
- Boosts performance on iPhone, Samsung, Android & other phones & mobile devices
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.6 x 7.1 x 7.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.3 x 6.9 x 6.9 inches|