In the present day world, the need and demand of people for newer mobile applications have taken a toll on their pocket. Thinking of spending huge bucks can be nerve-wracking at times. But to stay ahead in today's mobile-dominated world, investing in mobile app development has become a necessity for many.
In today's world, people are always on the move and they are using the diverse mobile platforms to make their move an efficient one. People are using mobile applications to get just any information they need. Therefore, for businesses intending to expand their consumer base, mobile app development seems like a perfect choice.
Today, it's a proven fact that the first place a customer go for searching a product is online. So, if you have your business presence online and own the app that your target market wants and can download easily to their devices, your business is bound to flourish. In simple words, a mobile app can be a pertinent marketing tool. There are a plethora of benefits that you can get to enjoy, by investing in mobile apps for your business such as:
1. Helps build brand-loyalty
2. Increase your presence over diverse mobile platforms
3. Connect you to customers searching for your app, thereby increasing sell-through and much more.
There are several mobile platforms that are available today such as iOS, Windows, Android etc. Among all, android is the most popular among the software companies and the developers, who need to attain a low-cost, high-on-quality and customizable operating system.
Need for Android Mobile Application Development
What makes android app development a must-have for businesses is its easy-to-handle nature. Besides, android possess a number of applications that can be installed free of cost through the popular app store "Google Play". Android operating system is anticipated to carry on to rule the mobile landscape for years to come, which further makes it a preferable choice among those thinking of developing them.
We've already seen growth of astounding number of android apps, which you can use for your business. But investing in the most anticipated one ensures higher ROI. Have a look at some of the free android apps that will do wonders for your business:
Instagram: Starting its voyage from a simple photo-sharing application, Instagram today has created a stir in the web world. This application allows the users:
To click pictures
To sieve out relevant pictures by applying the essential filters
Sharing them on the various social networking sites
Instagram is a simple, yet highly effective way that allows you to share world's moments on your android-powered device.
1. Locale: Are you someone who is tired of listening to embarrassing ringtone in the middle of your meeting? Then, Locale app can be a lifesaver. This app automatically put your android device on silent phone when you're in a meeting. And, put back your mobile phone on ringing tone on your way back home. In addition to this, locale app comes with power-consumption feature, which when enabled, automatically turns-off the so-called power-hungry components when your phone battery is about to die.
2. GDocs: GDocs has become an integral part of almost every business or organization for working on the documents. This app is available on android device as well, which gives you better access over your Google documents online, compared to a web browser.
3. Bump: Tired of filtering contact information or photos and then sending them over to the recipient from your device? Then you can take a sigh of relief with the advent of Bump. This app allows you to exchange contact information or pictures between two mobile phones merely by bumping them together.
The list doesn't end here! There are several other astounding numbers of apps that can be used for businesses like Google Voice, Jolicloud, Meebo and many others. You can select one that suits your business requirement.
There are currently no comments on this post. Be the first one!